AV Junction Inc.
CODE OF CONDUCT
AV Junction is committed to providing the best user experience for both AV Companies and AV Professionals. This code of conduct is based upon industry standard best practices to ensure successful job implementation and to uphold trust, respect and fair play on our Platform. Any user in breach of this code of conduct will be subject to disciplinary action.
- I will conduct myself ethically and with integrity.
- I will agree to only do work I am capable of providing.
- I will use the Platform for audio visual industry work only.
- I will register as an AV Professional only if I am qualified to do so.
- I will register as an AV Company only if I am qualified to do so.
- I will treat all users with respect.
- I will not harass, bully, or discriminate other Users.
- I will not falsify any information I provide.
- I will not engage in illegal activity.
- I am responsible for all content posted.
- I will only post content that is appropriate for the Platform.
- I will not post content that is illegal, obscene, or pornographic.
- I will not post content that is harmful to any user or the AV Junction Platform, such as viruses or malware.
- I will not post content that is harmful to the reputation of AV Junction.
- I will not disclose or freely distribute any information (or documents attached to Work Orders) obtained while using the Platform, such as customer details.
User Quoting and Negotiation
- I will quote pricing during negotiations that is fair and relative to audio/visual industry standards.
- I will not underprice a fixed price, hourly or day rate to avoid Platform fees.
AV Job Performance
- As an AV Professional:
- I will complete all work as prescribed in the work order created.
- I will ensure that my workmanship is of the highest quality according to my ability.
- I will be presentable at all times during the job, and will wear any AV Company branded t-shirts.
- I will be punctual and respectful onsite at all times.
- I will ensure cleanliness onsite.
- I will provide progress reports and pictures to update AV Company.
- As an AV Company:
- I will provide all necessary documentation (i.e. drawings, sow) for the freelancer to provide the work.
Ratings and Reviews
- I will be honest and fair when providing ratings and reviews.
- I will provide ratings and reviews based on job experience and no emotional bias.
- I will not engage in personal attacks, unfair criticism, or other unprofessional behaviour.
- I will not engage in fraud.
Spam and Outside Contacts or Advertising
- I will not use the Platform to spam or advertise services outside of the Terms of Service.
- I will not use the Platform to obtain names and/or databases to solicit potential clients, companies, AV Professionals, or for any other purpose outside of the Platform.
- I will not use the system to obtain names and information and contact those Users directly and privately outside of the Platform.